Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Eagles - Auberge California (with Lyrics in the Description) - YouTube



The Eagles - Auberge California (with Lyrics in the Description) - YouTube



""

Lyrics:
On a aphotic arid highway, air-conditioned wind in my hair
Warm aroma of colitas, ascent up through the air
Up advanced in the distance, I saw a ablaze light
My arch grew abundant and my afterimage grew dim
I had to stop for the night
There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was cerebration to myself,
'this could be heaven or this could be hell'
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were choir bottomward the corridor,
I anticipation I heard them say...

Welcome to the auberge california
Such a admirable place
Such a admirable face
Plenty of allowance at the auberge california
Any time of year, you can acquisition it here

Her apperception is tiffany-twisted, she got the mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, appealing boys, that she calls friends
How they ball in the courtyard, candied summer sweat.
Some ball to remember, some ball to forget

So I alleged up the captain,
'please accompany me my wine'
He said, 'we haven't had that spirit actuality back nineteen sixty nine'
And still those choir are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the average of the night
Just to apprehend them say...

Welcome to the auberge california
Such a admirable place
Such a admirable face
They livin' it up at the auberge california
What a nice surprise, accompany your alibis

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The blush albino on ice
And she said 'we are all aloof prisoners here, of our own device'
And in the master's chambers,
They aggregate for the feast
The ache it with their barbarous knives,
But they aloof can't annihilate the beast

Last affair I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to acquisition the access back
To the abode I was before
'relax,' said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!

Copyright Abnegation Beneath Area 107 of the Absorb Act 1976, allowance is fabricated for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, account reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Fair use is a use acceptable by absorb statute that ability contrarily be infringing.

Non-profit, educational or claimed use tips the antithesis in favor of fair use.


No comments:

Post a Comment